- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have a good understanding of the written and spoken English language
- Must provide one form of photo ID or 3 forms of secondary ID, for example: Medicare card, birth certificate or utility bill.
- Worksafe declaration signed
- If you already have a High Risk License for another class, you must produce it, WA and interstate.
- Must have read course pre-reading requirements
- Full payment required prior to commencing forklift training course.
- Cancellation fees subject to management discretion.
- Full refund only available 48 hours or more prior to course.
- Cancellation and re-booking fees subject to management discretion.
- Must wear enclosed footwear on site.
- Must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number, sent at the time of booking. If no USI number is produced, then unable to complete enrolment process.