We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 2 DAY BEGINNERS COURSE
July 1, 2019 - July 2, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- All students must be able to provide identification such as Drivers licence or Passport and Medicare card or a bank issued card
- All students must have a good understanding of the written and spoken English language, you need to be able to follow verbal instructions and to be able to complete a written exam and calculations (This is a Worksafe requirement)
- All training is Nationally Recognised and run in partnership with a Registered Training Organisation (Deltawest Training RTO Provider 40599).
- All Training And Assessing to Worksafe Guidelines.
- Worksafe Interim Licence Issued on the day.
- Course Information Pack Will Be Emailed After Booking Is Confirmed.
- Passport Photos Included In Course Price.
- Worksafe Paperwork Processing And Lodgement Included (Worksafe Fee Of $95.00 Additional).
Venue: Training Centre
3 BURWASH AVENUE, MADDINGTON, Western Australia, 6109, Australia
3 BURWASH PLACE MADDINGTON 6109